Ho Chiak Puchong: Hock Kee Ulu Yam Loh Mee

I think many of our Chinese friends have been to this Ulu Yam Loh Mee Restaurant, Puchong branch. This restaurant always look empty during lunch time, but the scene will change to be very crowded in the evening.



Me and my mate went here quiet frequent since this place is just 5 minutes walking from our apartment. Normally our favorite or regular meals here are the Homemade Hokkien Mee and the Ulu Yam Loh Mee itself. I must say that, 

Optionally, you can order other side dishes such as vegetable, fish cake, deep fried stuff and many more. No doubt, everything is very delicious. So, I won't write more, and let the photos here speak by itself. Enjoy!


Fried Rice RM5.50 for 1 person

Deep Fried Prawn with Salted Egg RM13

Guinness & Stout Chicken. I don't eat this, but my mate said its delicious. It smelled to sweet and I can't take it RM13

Homemade Hokkien Mee RM13 for 2 person

Loh Mee RM8.00 for 1 person

Comments

Popular Posts