Easy Meal: Mix Roasted Chicken with Green Peas Sauce
I found out my last week posting about How to Make Mango Smoothies aka Sinh To Xoai had received number of hits from my beloved readers. Seems like, people really love to know about foods and its encourage me to share about what I eat daily.
As a single "Bachelor" and sometimes too busy with my working schedule or daily commitment, I always encouraged myself to serve something easy, relax and simply delicious. I prefer to put all stuff together, roast it and enjoy it after 30 minutes (I will take shower or replying email in the meantime)
Here we go, my simply delicious Mix Roasted Chicken with Green Peas Sauce.
Mix Roasted Chicken
(Ingredients A) Marinating Chicken
- 6 small pieces of Chicken (With bone)
- 1 table spoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 table spoon of dark soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of light soy sauce
- 1/2 table spoon of blackpepper
- Salt for tasting (For me is half teaspoon)
(Ingredients B) Roasting Mixture
- 1 Medium size of potato (Peel the skin and cut it into small pieces)
- 1 Medium size of carrot (Peel the skin and cut it into small pieces)
- 2 plums of Tomatoes (Cut it into 4 each plum)
- You can increase the amount of those mixtures if you like
Next, it is time to roast everything
- Pre Heat your Oven at 190 degree Celsius for 10 minutes
- Mix Ingredient A all together in a bowl
- Place the Ingredient A on a baking pan. Before that i covered the baking pan with aluminium foil and coat it with some sunflower oil
- Put all the Ingredient B in between the chicken
- You may put the balance of marinating juice on top of the Ingredient B
- Sprinkle some basil leave, a little bit blackpepper and salt on top of the Ingredient B
- Place your baking pan inside the Oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn your chicken to another side for about 10 minutes
- Next, turn back the chicken for another 5 minutes with 240 degree Celsius with if u love to have the chicken skin crispy.
- Walla, its ready to serve.
- 3 table spoon of green peas
- 1 medium size onion (dice it)
- 1 table spoon of Sunflower oil
- 1 cup of thick coconut milk (or fresh milk)
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper for taste
How to do it?
- Heat your small pan on fire and put the sun flower oil
- Put your diced onion until nearly brown
- Add in the green peas and mix it with the onion for about 30 sec
- Add in the coconut milk and stir it for about 60sec or until its slightly dry.
- Bland it by using blender with very minimum amount of water as we want the sauce thick. Add in the fresh lemon juice as well before mixing it.
- Nah! Its ready. Real quick.
Here we go, the Roasted Chicken, Green Pea Sauce and Carrot smoothies. How to make it? CLICK HERE and just change the mango to carrot and put a table spoon of honey.
The carrot and potato I served separately and you can have this dish with steam rice or bread. Simply delicious.