Weekend Escape: Putrajaya Shuttle Tour
Have you ever think of making a big round in Putrajaya? My last visit to this federal administrative centre of Malaysia was truly spectacular. Even the weather is extremely boiling my head at 35 degree celcius, me and my travel mate still very excited walking around this planned township and snapped a lot of stunning photos here.
|Putra Mosque, Putrajaya|
But, if you not a "walking person", talking a shuttle tour is your another option.
Day: Saturday & Sunday Only
- Morning session: 11.30am
- Afternoon session: 3.00pm
|Perdana Putra Complex, The Prime Minister Office|
Registration at i-centre Putra Square/Putrajaya Central
Pick up at Putrajaya Central at 11.00am/2.30pm
Pick up at Putra Square at 11.30am/3.00pm
Note: You may take ERL from KL Sentral in Kuala Lumpur to Putrajaya Central before continue with the "Putrajaya Tour"
Route will include:
- Putra Square
- Putra Mosque
- Prime Minister Office (Perdana Putra Complex)
- Prime Minister Residence (Seri Perdana Complex)
- Botanical Garden via Seri Perdana Bridge
- Putra Perdana Park "Photo stop"
- Seri Bakti Bridge
- Agriculture Heritage Park
- Putrajaya Square "Photo stop"
- Seri Gemilang Bridge
- Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC)
- Seri Saujana Bridge
- Seri Wawasan Bridge
- Putra Bridge
- End at Putra Square/Putrajaya Central
|The Palace of Justice, Putrajaya|
For further information, please call: 019-236 1796 or 03-8887 7690 from 9.00am - 8.00om daily.
Enjoy your trip!