Dinner at Little Pantry, IOI Mall Puchong

On weekend, my kitchen normally will be closed and normally me & my roomie will go for eat out. The Pantry in IOI Mall Puchong, what so special about this place? Whenever we passed by this restaurant, we always saw this place was crowded with customers or in house event. 



See at the menu, I can say this restaurant served kind of fusion foods. Since we were really hungry, we directly order their Dinner Set which the price start from RM15.90. I ordered a Fried Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang and Ice Lemon Tea and my roomie Chris ordered Green Curry Chicken with white rice and soft drinks.


Comment about my food, technically I never eat Fried Nasi Lemak in my life. Typically, we ate Nasi Lemak with Sambal on the side. But in Little Pantry, they fried the Nasi Lemak like our Malay Fried Rice. For Chris, his Green Curry Chicken was so poor. Only few pieces of chicken and the taste is too butter-ry. 







I personally confused about the interior decoration of this restaurant. It is something like English style garden with flowers, white colour furnitures and chandeliers. 

My personal scale about this place (From 1 worst to 10 best)
  • Services: 2
  • Food Quality: 5
  • Decoration: 5
  • Clealiness: 5




Comments

Popular Posts