Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant, Jalan Besar, Singapore

The receipt from having supper at this Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant was dated on 9th November 2014. In another word, i had kept this for quiet sometimes to share about this Dim Sum place in Singapore.



When my mate, Christopher arrive to Singapore from KL a bit late from schedule, I decided to go to this restaurant to try out their Dim Sum. This restaurant is open from Monday to Sunday and close on Tuesday night. The best part is, its open from 6.00pm daily and close at 6.00am (what on earth!)

I wish I could list out every names of the Dim Sum that we had ordered, but unfortunately it was written in Chinese on the bill. So, herewith I attached the bill and all the photos of the Dim Sum.







One interesting question, will we come again to Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant, we are sorry because our answer will be no. I think some of the Dim Sum do have to much flour instead of the filling and not every Dim Sum have a matching taste with my taste bud.

However, the restaurant system is good. Customers need to take number when arrive here and will be called accordingly besides been sent with SMS notification and a phone call once you turn come.



In future, I will share with you about other spot that you can have supper in Singapore again.

Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant
185/187/189/191 Jalan Besar
208882 Singapore
Tel: (65) 62257788

Comments

Popular Posts