Restoran Ayam Kampung Istana, Kota Damansara

Me and my manager do have same ambition to open a Ayam Kampung (Village Chicken) restaurant. But start from now, we always take advantage from our lunch time to try out Ayam Kampung restaurant in town and figuring out their good and bad part. Well, this is some kind of our case study before we design our future Ayam Kampung Restaurant.



This Restoran Ayam Kampung Istana is located at Kota Damansara (I have to double check the name later). It is located at the Strand Mall area or in another word, behind a CIMB Bank Kota Damansara. 

We always will put Che Mat Restaurant Ayam Kampung (Ayam Kampung Publika) in Damansara Perdana as the best benchmark whenever we try out a new place. To compare this place with Che Mat's, I can say the interior and varieties of food is an upgrading version of Che Mat. But, in terms of food quality, taste and environment, we still prefer to go to Che Mat (After our first lunch here). 



I won't say much about this place. But honestly, this restaurant is just okay for me. I won't say it is not good, but it is not better than good tho. Here are some photos that I snapped from the restaurant for you all to see. Last but not least, we spent about RM35 for 2 person lunch here. How about yours? 









Comments

Popular Posts