Another Ayam Kampung at Restoran Bandariya, Jalan Tun HS Lee, Kuala Lumpur

Ayam Kampung oh Ayam Kampung. I think this is my 3rd article about Ayam Kampung place in my blog. The first one was at Ayam Kampung Publika, then Restoran Ayam Kampung Istana and this time is Restoran Ayam Kampung Bandariya. Out from this 3 places, I still considered that Ayam Kampung Publika is on the first place in terms of environment, friendliness, service and food taste.




This Restorant Ayam Kampung Bandariya is located at Jalan Tun HS Lee in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre. The restaurant is fully air-conditioned with 2 floor fo dining area. My manager recommended me this place and I can see that this is one of the lunchie spot for the bankers and other office workers nearby.

Since I arrived here a bit late, I just get my fried Ayam Kampung and also Javanese sambal on the side. Note: Javanese sambal is consisted of blended dry chili, tamarind, lots of groundnut, anchovies and tempe. Since I do have my own benchmark for Ayam Kampung meal, this Ayam Kampung was a bit failed for me. I like it a bit dry and crispy, a bit salty with some extra turmeric. But the one that I have here is a bit oily and taste a bit bland. More salt please. Then, the Javanese sambal is a bit salty for my taste bud.

Some bloggers said that this Ayam Kampung Bandariya is a bit expensive compare to other place. But it is okay. They just open at lunch time and I assumed that their rental is quiet high too due to the location.

Will I come again to this Ayam Kampung Bandariya? My honest answer is no. I love to try out other places instead. Cheers.

Bandariya Ayam Kampung
No. 8 Jalan Tun HS Lee
50000 Kuala Lumpur
03-20314931

Business Hour: 11.30am to 3.30pm (Monday to Friday)

Comments

Popular Posts