Desaru Beach, Singaporean Favorite Gateaway in Kota Tinggi

Have you ever to Desaru beach in Kota Tinggi? Desaru beach is located in Bandar Penawar, Kota Tinggi which is accessible by 1 hour driving from Singapore border via Senai-Desaru highway. Basically, this beach is very popular among Singaporean family for a quick escape over the weekend besides coming to Malaysia for some weekly groceries shopping. 


There are some resorts establishment at Desaru Beach to choose. Not too surprise, the are numbers of Singaporean owned cars parked at the hotel parking area during my weekend visit. We were at Pulai Desaru Beach Resort for chilling on lazy Saturday while visiting my grandma at nearby area.






Talking about Pulai Desaru Beach Resort, I would say it is a very interesting place to stay and relax. Free air lobby area, contemporary interior design, large swimming pool and just a distance from the beach. We are not check-in the room so can't say much.
 


For me, Desaru brought a lot of my childhood memory. This is my first beach in my life and whenever we visit my grandma in Felda Air Tawar, my parent will go here for picnic or just sightseeing. Desaru beach used to be rundowned at early year 2000, but now the business is there.

Other than Pulai Desaru Beach Resort, you can choose to stay at Lotus Desaru Beach Resort or Desaru Damai Beach Resort too.




Check the link below to get to know more about the Resorts in Desaru Beach.

Comments

Popular Posts