Nasi Kukus Ayam Rempah, Restaurant Warisan, Nu Sentral Kuala Lumpur

Hello everyone,

Without we realized, now is already August 2015, which is mean 4 more months towards the year end. Me myself will get busy with my brother engagement ceremony, building my house in Segamat as well as planning my 2 months year end trip which probably will start on mid December 2015 until February 2016. 

Out from that busy schedule, I still try to find my time to hang out with my friends and trying out new food places in town. Eventhough I do have a strong believe on having home cooking. But I think there are a lot more foods out there which is still very delicious and I need to taste it. 




So, this time I would like to share about a restaurant located at the ground floor of Nu Sentral Kuala Lumpur called Warisan. Briefly, this restaurant served authentic Malay cuisine with affordable price and diners actually can casually enjoy their meal no matter for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 



The main highlights of this restaurant is the Nasi Kukus Ayam Goreng Berempah (Steam Rice with Marinated Herbs Fried Chicken). Besides, diners also can try other kind of main course for the Nasi Kukus such as Beef Rendang and Mysore Lamb. Not only that, the restaurant also do serve Chicken Rice which can be complimented with the chicken or you also can order fried rice with then same main dish. 

If you are not hungry for rice on that day, perhaps you can try to order other dish here such as the Mee Kuah Ketam (Noodle with Crab Gravies), Mee Siam, Laksa Warisan and Yong Tau Foo. 

Coming here during teatime also a good idea i think. You can order something like Roti Jala with Curry Dipping, but I think it is a little bit pricey here. There are choices of sweet desserts and boiled tapioca for you to try too. 




A bit review of the food that I ordered in Warisan. So, I ordered my Nasi Kukus with Ayam Goreng Berempah, and oh ya.... I ordered a glass of ice cham drink (will google more about what is cham drink). Another charm of this restaurant warisan, you can order either Nasi Kukus Biasa (Normal Steam Rice), Nasi Kukus Lemak (Steam Rice with Coconut Milk), Nasi Kukus Beras Perang (Brown Rice Steam Rice), Kukus Pandan (Steam Rice with Pandan Leave) or Nasi Kukus Bunga Telang (Blue Steam Rice). 

I think I love my chicken. It is well cooked (no red blood or whatsover) and love the crispy skin. Besides, They fried the chicken skin, sliced it and make it as a garnishing for my rice serving. To rate from 1 to 5 star, I will give my meal 4 star for the taste and the food presentation. 

A slight comment if the restaurant owner read my blog posting here, they should provide knife to the customer for a convenience eating. Besides, I do appreciated if they serve the meal on clay plate instead of a green plastic banana leave mould plate which is very running whenever I want to cut my chicken. Besides, the staff were standing too close to the customers, which making me not so comfortable eating alone. Yes of course, they are very attentive... indeed. 

Will I come again to this restaurant? The answer is absolutely yes for more Nasi Kukus & the Noodles. 

Comments

Popular Posts