Steam Boat Dinner at Coco Steamboat, Jalan Kenari, Puchong Jaya

I love steamboat. This Coco Steamboat Restaurant is just walking distance from my house in Puchong. The restaurant is open every night and you can see almost every table full with customer from 7pm until 10pm. 



In my mind, when you go to a steamboat restaurant, you will need to spend a lot of money for the foods. But in this Coca Steamboat, they do have set for 2 person and I can say this set is actually a big one. 

Like this one, it consisted of noodle, vegetable, seafood, tofu and some kind of processed food. Customer also can choose to be served with clear soup or spicy soup. Overall, we enjoyed the steamboat here. The soup is nice and the service is quiet fast. 






Other than the set that I mentioned earlier, we also ordered side dish to add on to our steamboat pot. There are varieties of seafood, fishballs and tofu for you to choose But this time, I only choose mussels and seriously, I love it! 

Will we come back here. The answer is yes (in case we feel lazy to cook at home).

Address:
Restaurant Coco Steamboat Puchong
51 & 51B Jalan Kenari 19A
47100 Puchong, Selangor

Comments

Popular Posts