Fruits Shopping at Justfruit, IOI Boulevard, Puchong


If previously I shared with you about the fruit store located in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI), this time i will share with you about another place located nearby my house in Puchong which called as Justfruit.

The exact location is at the IOI Boulevard Puchong, or next to the Ah Wing Noodle Restaurant here. First of all, I love the room temperature here. Really chill and good a fruit store. In here, the store mostly sell a major selection of imported fruits such as various kind and size of apple, grape, kiwi, strawberries and many other kind of berries too (blackberry, rasberry and blueberry). I can say, you name it and they will have it. 







In terms of pricing, still very reasonable. Maybe a bit expensive compared to AEON and Tesco, but in here, they offer you a premium quality of fruits and it can be kept longer than fruits in normal stall.

In addition,this fruit shop also sell many kind of fresh fruit pun with price RM7 for one and RM13 for 2 cups. 

If I need to choose, this Justfruit Shop will be the best place for my weekly fruit shopping. 

Comments

Popular Posts