Everfresh Fruits & Groceries, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur

I think I should share about this place with others. If buying local and imported fruits is your weekly thing, and you live somewhere in the vicinity of Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI), Kuala Lumpur, this groceries cum fruit store is somewhere that you should not miss in town. My office is nearby here too. I normally will drop by here regularly after work to get some fruits or veggies for my daily healthy dinner. 



Located at Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, not so far from One Utama Shopping Centre, this Everfresh Groceries have everything that you need. There are yellow kiwi, green kiwi, apple, all kind of apples, jackfruit, plums and many more. Not only that, they are also selling vegetables and other daily cooking needs too. 






Comments

Popular Posts