My 3 Days 2 Nights Stay at the Ambassador Row Serviced Suites by Lanson Place, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur

Hi all, it has been awhile since the last time I did my entry in this blog. I am not even complete my blog posting about the last Bali trip too. Its all about time. I recentl spent most of my time in office (7am till 10pm daily) and when I go home, all I need is a good rest before starting the new day with same routine. 

So, to chill myself over the last weekend, me and my mate Chris went for a quick escape or I should called it as a 'hibernation' mission at the Ambassador Row Serviced Suite by the Lanson Place (ARSS) which is located in Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.



Well, I actually stay in Puchong and why did I spent my time just in KL for a quick escape? Actually, I am too lazy to travel far and it is just a weekend gateway for us. I am not sure about others, but for me, I love the relaxing feeling during the stay.



So, this is a quick review about ARSS during my recent stay at Room 712. I did the booking on last week and actually I suppose to stay here during the Labour Day off on 1st May till 3rd May 2014 through booking.com. But then, since my body demand a good rest over the weekend, I did called the Booking.com and request to change the date to 4th till 6th April 2014 and we did it with and price change at RM420 for 3D 2N stay.

My first tip is, ARSS is a good place to stay during the weekend, and maybe not so practical for weekday vacationer. Since the ARSS is located in Jalan Ampang, it will be heavy traffic jam from 7am till 10pm on weekday daily. This may give you difficulties if you plan to travel here and there while staying in ARSS.



My booking actually was for Superior One Bedroom Suite with size about 585sqf. So, it consisted of a living area, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom which is quiet spacious for 2 person stay. I overheard some long term stay guest mentioned that, it is good to stay in old units compare to renovated one as it is more choosy with classic style furniture and carpeted floor. Well, I am not sure about it, but for my unit, it is a old one and I love it especially the lighting effects in the room.

About the living area, it is really nice with controlled air conditioner,  comfy seater for 2 person, a flat screen plasma TV, coffee table and the glass wall really give a good natural light effect at day time with Klang Valley city view over the balcony. The good thing is, ARSS provide the unit with 2 TV which is another one is in the bedroom. So, this is perfect for someone who likes to watch TV before sleeping.


In terms of the kitchen area, it is very reasonable with complete cooking utensils, microwave, induction kitchen and mini size fridge. So, guest are welcome to cook their own food and feel like at home here. It is a closed kitchen which is perfect for me, as I don't really like food smell been spread out to my suite unit.

Since we have our own kitchen, buying groceries can't be difficult. Just few minutes walking from ARSS, you will find a Hock Choon supermarket and here you can shop for wet or dry cooking ingredient and I think, this supermarket is great. There are lots of things even-though the size is not so big. if you are lazy to cook, you may go to Ampang Walk which is located at the opposite side of Hock Choon Supermarket with some foodies outlets available for you to choose there.

Overall, my last stay in ARSS was great. Even-though at the first place, I read some reviews say that this ARSS is old and might have some stains here and there, but I am okay about it. I just want to enjoy my stay and be more tolerate with some weakness point at this place. Maybe the toilet is abit old, and as for myself, there is no hair shampoo in the bathroom, and the bath rope is really old... and I mean it. The hair dryer also have some kind of antique smell (I can't define it well) and I think they need to do something about it. 

So, if you are looking for a cosy place to stay over the weekend and also hungry for a value for money accommodation, ARSS is my personal recommendation. Great room, great lighting and yes... a very nice (chill) air conditioner temperature too.  

Ambassador Row Serviced Suites by Lanson Place
No.1 Jalan Ampang Hilir
55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone No: +603.4253.2888
http://kualalumpur.lansonplace.com/

Comments

Popular Posts