[Taman Tun Dr Ismail] Eat The King of Fruit Like a King at 'Durian King' TTDI

Eat the King of Fruit like a King at Durian King TTDI.

My office is in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, or TTDI in short. Passing the Durian King TTDI banner on every morning when I am on my way to work was like torturing my self. I would say their banners along the lamp post was 100% work for me.



After reading some reviews here and there, I asked my bestie to go Durian King TTDI afterwork.

The location was very easy to find. If you are on Waze, just simply search for Durian King TTDI. Optionally you could refer to below address as it is located at the car park area of Pasar Awam Taman Tun Dr. Ismail.

Pasar Awam Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
Jalan Wan Kadir, 60000
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Kuala Lumpur

Business hour:
5.00pm - 12.00pm on weekend
12.00pm - 12.00pm on weekend



We arrived here at 5.45pm and the workers are still doing the setting up. To name some, there are Musang King, Udang Merah & XO for you to choose. As of the time I'm writing this article, Durian King was RM45 per kilo and Durian Xo was RM28 per kilo.

Since we are not budgeted for the Musang King, so we choose for Durian XO for our evening treat. Our was 2.1kg, a big one. How to describe my durian, it was creamy and a bitter one which is my favourite one. It came with  a very thick flesh and small seeds which made it up to my satisfaction.



I would say this place is brilliant in cross selling their products. We ordered 2 bowls of Cendol Durian which I would describe as the best in town. The cendol is sweet and creamy. Crazily the put some durian on top of the cendol which is super rich.

If I'm not wrong, the are only 2 Durian King outlets in KL which is one in TTDI and one in Bukit Bintang. Looking forward for my next durian end of this month at Durian King TTDI. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts