[Kuala Selangor]: Mee Udang Banjir - A Must Try in the Area

Many of us know that the district of Kuala Selangor – Tanjung Karang, Sekinchan up to Sungai Besar is very famous with paddy field, jetties and fishing villages. But I realized that this place have more to offer to the visitors.

In this article I will share with you about the Mee Udang Banjir Kuala Selangor (Kuala Selangor’s Flooded Prawn Mee).

Mee Udang Banjir Kuala Selangor
587, Jalan Batu 2, Pasir Penambang
45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor
Operation time: 11.00AM – 11.00PM






Direction: There is no special landmark for me to describe about this place. But if you come from Kuala Lumpur, Sungai Buloh or Ijok, this place is located on your right side before arriving to Kuala Selangor town. So, please get your co-pilot to have a long glance to the right side if you are driving here.

What so special about the Mee Udang here? Well, I have to compliment the side of the prawn and the pricing here. Mee Udang Kelabu (normal prawn) is RM9.50 per serving. The Mee Udang Galah is RM13.50 per serving and Mee Udang Laut is RM16.00. In each serving, there will be 4 or 5 prawns in your bowl which is I think good for the portion and the pricing.

Taste wise, I like the thickness of the gravies. It is more or less like Mee Rebus that we usually ate, but a bit sweet (not sure it is because of sweet potato or sugar). For me, the key of a delicious Prawn Mee is the gravies. For this one, I will rate it at 3.5 star for the gravies (acceptable under my taste rate). I am not sure if the cook make their own fresh prawn stock for the gravies, which will make the taste greater.


Overall, one should try this Mee Udang Banjir Kuala Selangor and I will definitely will come again for this prawn noodle and trying out other things in this area.




Comments

Popular Posts