A Must Try: Assam Laksa, Pasar Air Itam, Penang

Penang and Assam Laksa is something that really synonym. Now, I would like to share about one of my favorite Assam Laksa place in Penang. Almost everytime when I come back to Penang, I will visit here for breakfast.



Yes, I am referring to the famous Assam Laksa at Pasar Air Itam, Penang. A very simple direction, this place is located not really far from the famous Kek Lok Si Temple and miles away from the Penang Hill aka Bukit Bendera.


About the Assam Laksa, the gravy is so rich with flavours, with lots of things inside. Slightly mild with a delightful aromas which is really nice for a Saturday brunch before exploring Georgetown afterthat.




Besides that, you also can order other foods here such as Muar Chee and also this delicous serving of fried popiah too. How about drinks? The vendor in front of you are ready to serve you an acceptable freshly machined sugar cane juice.






Comments

Popular Posts