An Evening at Cupcake Chic at The Curve, Damansara

I am not a cupcake person and not even know about how to appreciate this kind of mini size of cake. My weekend day out brought me and my mate to Cupcake Chic at The Curve, Damansara which converted me to be a brand new cupcake lover.

Cupcake Chic, just like its name, this cupcake store is very popular for girls. We seat here for nearly an hour, and we saw girls, women, mother and wives keep coming in and out and simply pick what is their cupcakes of choice for take away. Even more, small kids also love cupcakes and even know about the name of those cupcakes displayed. See, how the Generation Z grow and I am still in my own "shock"!



We choose Red Velvet and a Choco-Banana cupcake with Peanut Butter topping on top. Great when they have a promotion RM9.90 for 1 Cupcake and 1 tea/coffee of choice. So we choose hot latte for me and cappuccino for my mate. Well, I can't review about the cupcakes as I am not the expert for this beautiful pieces. But for sure I love it. The mini size of this cake is the same like a calories "cheat" and the sweetness of the cupcake blended with other flavour really can make me happy. 

Feel good to spend time at this little cupcake store. I love the ambiance, and the choosy feeling here. Will definitely come again for more sweet treats and hang out.

Comments

Popular Posts