Annyeonghaseyo! Choo Choo Chicken, Bandar Puteri Puchong





It has been awhile since my last blog posting. But hell yeah, I am back for good now. Fuck to all those busy time since last 4 years ago and here we go! My brand new blog postings. In line with my year 2017 blogging direction, my blog postings will be comprised of videos, minimal write up and photos. I know you don't read so much. So I will make it as minimal as possible.

Address: Choo Choo Chicken
No.13, Jalan Puteri 1/4, Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong. Tel: 03-80516985
Facebook: Choo Choo Chicken Puchong

Earlier today I was at Choo Choo Chicken, Bandar Puteri Puchong. It was a random choice. My housemate Chris had just finished with his home tuition and need to release himself outside. So, what to order at Choo Choo Chicken? Of course a delicious Fried Chicken with choices of sauce; Honey Soy, Garlic, Spicy, Sweet, Soy & Crispy.

Lets sneak a bit from the menu book here



So we ordered 2 sets of 6 Pieces of Tender Chicken with Choo Choo Rice, Barley Tea (refillable) and Blueberry Yogurt Smoothies (which is awesome).











What I love about this place?
Good taste of food
Clean and tidy
Good smell
Good air-conditioning
Friendly staff
Good portion of food (1/4 rice, 1/4 salad and 2/4 fried chicken)

It will be wonderful if:
Their beverages price can be cheaper
Nevertheless, their Barley tea is RM2.01 after GST and refillable, 

Will I come again: YES
My foodgasm rating: 4/5


Comments

  1. Love choo choo chicken choo choo chicken !! Meals are tasty n huge potion with reasonable cost. I have tried most of their food and I can assure you that they are all delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts