A Get Together at Halal Vietnamese Restaurant - La Lot, Pavilion

This activity was dated someday on December 2014. It was a sudden plan over Facebook status comment which brought 5 of us to this restaurant for a 'No Plan' get together dinner. Since I know that my friends have the sense of trying something new and halal, so I chose this La Lot Restaurant in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur for the meet up. 



We gathered around 8.00pm and directly go to level 6 of these Pavilion mall to the said restaurant. Without hesitating, I'm helping them to order the foods for our dinner. Thanks for my year long of stay in Vietnam which at least make myself familiar with the foods and the drinks.

So here we go, I ordered Bún chả giò (Rice Noodle with Vegetable Spring Roll, Bún bò Huế  (Hue Style Beef Noodle Soup), Phở Gà (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup), Bánh cuốn (Roll Rice Cake or Vietnamese Style Chee Cheung Fun), Gỏi cuốn (Vietnamese Fresh Spring Roll) and đậu hũ chiên xả ớt (Tofu with lemongrass on top).

đậu hũ chiên xả ớt


Bánh cuốn

Bún chả giò

Phở Gà

Bún bò Huế

Gỏi cuốn

Thank god. Every foods were delicious and my friends love it. I always will say that Vietnamese foods are healthy and very good for those who are strictly controlling their foods consuming. Thanks to my blogger/facebook friends, Izwan, Iday and Islam for joining the dinner. Lets meet up again sometimes to try out other places in town. 

Oh ya. We get complimentary Bánh Flan (Creme Caramel) at the end of our food course too. Love it.


Cheers,
Danial 

Comments

Popular Posts