Last Night Dinner at Kimchi Haru, IOI Boulevard Puchong




I was not feeling well last night and not in the mood of cooking. So, me and my housemate walk around nearby our neighborhood area in Puchong Jaya to see what we can have for dinner. 

Finally, we decided to have our dinner at Kimchi Haru in IOI Boulevard Puchong. Actually this is our second time here and honestly, Korean food is not really my favorite. But it is fine, since I am too damn hungry, I will just swallow everything.






My mate Chris ordered a set of Jeongol Chicken for 2 pax with Date and Peach juice for us. What is Jeongol Chicken, our meal consisted of slices hot dog, noodle, beef, kimchi and spicy soup. On the side, they serve us 2 bowls of rice and some other vege stuffs. 

For the first time, I think I will love this Korean food. I am not so sure if I am too hungry last night. I love the spiciness, the freshness of the kimchi and the flavour of the slices sausages. 

There are a lot more to try from the menu and I will definitely come again. 

Comments

Popular Posts