Ho Chiak Moment: Open Air Eating Out Place behind the Court Mammoth Puchong Jaya

Hello friend, how are you doing? It has been awhile since my last entry to this blog. Besides, I am so busy with my other blog called Siang Huat Inspirations

[http://sianghuatinspirations.wordpress.com/about/]

Anyway, today I would like to share about the place that I went for dinner recently. The location is in Puchong Jaya or to be exact, it is located behind the Court Mammoth Puchong Jaya branch (in a piece of square land of Jalan Kenari 9 & Jalan Kenari 10).




This place is open daily (excluding Chinese New Year holiday) and I would say, most of the foods here are non-halal. It opened from 6pm and tentatively close at 1am daily. What so good about this place, it is a open space eating out place with various choices of Penang foods (mostly). Since I am from Penang, eating out here more or less reduce my homesick feeling to the eating out scene in Penang. 


I would recommend you to come here in between 6.30pm to 7.30pm when the weather is just nice, as for me, seeing the sky slowly change its colour from blue (maybe orangey) to dark is some kind of special (romantic) feeling for me.




At this food avenue, there are selections of foods for you to enjoy. There are Penang Prawn Mee, Penang Curry Mee, Penang Assam Laksa, Char Kuey Teow, Kuey Teow Soup and many more. You see, very Penang style right? Other than that, if you love Yong Tau Foo, there are some vendors selling that foods too. 


For this time, I ordered Penang Assam Laksa & my mate ordered Char Kuey Teow (both are in Big serving with price RM6 each).




Not only that, after meals, you can get some cool drinks and desserts too. Isn't that cool? The coolest part is, this is one of the place for you to get a delicious and cheap food especially in Puchong. RM6 for a big size of tasty Assam Laksa, I won't complaint anything more. This is so called, KL price.

So guys, if you were boring with food court, lets try this place in Puchong Jaya. I personally love to stay here (oh! my house is just walking distance from this place). There are so...so...so many eating out places for you to try in Puchong Jaya which I will introduce to you in near future. As for now, below are some of those.


A Huge Dinner at Harmony Banquet 温馨楼, Puchong

Ho Chiak Puchong: Hock Kee Ulu Yam Loh Mee

Foodie Craze: Kota Bahru Beef Noodle now in Puchong 

"Vietnamese Curry" for Dinner at Restaurant Leong Ah - Puchong

Noodle Dinner at 西刀鱼丸粉 Restaurant Ah Wing, Puchong Jaya



Please bare in mind that Puchong Jaya parking can be a bit tricky (crazy). So be a bit 'sabar' because when one car coming, sure there will be another car leaving. You won't get starving and will get places to park you car (It is a free parking tho). 


Thank for reading and talk you soon. Cheers. 


C.Lim

Comments

Popular Posts