A 'So-So' Dinner at Murni Discovery SS2, Petaling Jaya

Hi everyone. 

It has bee  really awhile since the last time I write a posting in this blog. My hectic work schedule, part time business, cookies making and stuffs really make myself busy. In fact, there are more than 7000 pcs of photos are yet to be processed in my mobile storage.


Okay. Enough mumbling! My brother Faiz was staying with me for few days and tonight we went for a quick dinner at Murni SS2. Well, many of my friends and office mate said that this place is good. Big portion... yada yada yada.

So I went there and order some of their meals on the menu. I ordered the Beef Pepperoni Fried Rice, my housemate Chris ordered Mee Raja & my brother Faiz ordered a serving of Chicken Chop. 

I have to agreed that the portion is satisfying but perhaps the taste of the foods are just so so. Chris said that he can cook a better version of Mee Raja (I think so). As for my Beef Pepperoni Fried Rice, I think its too spicy and too dry (I think). I didn't try Faiz's Chicken Chop. But I think its look boring too. 






Oh ya! I also wonder why they put the colourful (vege I think) cracker on the plating. The fact is the crackers are a bit hard to chew (for me lah). I didn't order the pasta, but I saw the carbonara pasta from next table is too mushy and perhaps overcooked.

The question is, what should I order if I go to Murni SS2 next time? How about the Nan Bread and other menus? Or maybe I won't go there anymore. The restaurants are full house at most of nights. So if you are Murni's food lovers, tell me which foods will you highlight for a difficult eater like me?

Cheers!
Danial  

Comments

Popular Posts